spindizzily replied to your post “The epic quest to watch all of the Star Trek ever made continues…”
I see the Star Trek break lasted all of like two days.
Would you believe it was actually splend42 that requested we resume? I was aok with the break lasting a while longer but apparently he couldn’t wait until I got back from my parents house :P
The only thing I want in Avengers 2 is Cap picking up Thor’s hammer, totally unaware it should be impossible.
Actually in Marvel lore it is implicitly stated That Steve is one of only a few people on earth actually worthy of carrying Thor’s hammer
To hell with Steve, I want Natasha to pick it up and realise, even with all the red in her ledger, she is still just as worthy as Thor or Steve.
- Taya: So then Great Minra said to the evil changeling, "Well, maybe you can turn into a mountain, or a Ghergher Beast, or a tornado. Those are big things and big things are easy. But I bet you can't turn into something small... like a loaf of greenbread." And so the changeling said, "Yes I can," and he did... and then do you know what happened?
- Odo: The Great Minra gobbled him up.
- Taya: How'd you know?
- Odo: The changeling in your story wasn't very smart.
- Taya: Could you turn into a loaf of greenbread?
- Odo: I suppose I could.
- Taya: Show me.
- Odo: And let you gobble me up? I don't think so!
The epic quest to watch all of the Star Trek ever made continues tonight with the Original Series.
I am looking forward to the homoerotic text.
spock coming to understand that ‘talking dirty’ is something terrans enjoy as a sexual experience so he engages jim in a rousing, hour-long discussion about topsoil and minerals and actual dirt and jim is just like ‘what is happening. what the hell is happening right now’
"Talk dirty to me."
"Mud, dust, the Ankh River, Nobby’s laundry, Nobby…”